General Clerk II/Dispatcher Telephone Support Specialist
Fort Cavazos, TX, USA Req #3745
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is seeking a General Clerk II/Dispatcher Telephone Support Specialist
- Provide continuous services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Up to 150-200 calls in a 24 hour period and each call answered within 30 seconds of initial ring.
- Initiate Demand Maintenance Orders (DMO) requests received in writing, hand delivered or via email, or over the phone on the same day received.
- Use the correct facility codes when processing DMO requests.
- Follow guidelines when determining the priority of DMO requests.
- Correctly determine if a request falls under the Repair and Utilities (R&U) program and not enter these requests in the system. Ensure all R&U work is referred back to the requestor.
- Dispatch all priority one DMOs within ten minutes of receipt and priority two and three DMOs shall be printed to shops within 1 hour of receipt.
- Reject incomplete or inaccurate DMO requests if attempts to correct or resolve the inaccuracies are unsuccessful.
- Review Labor and Equipment (L&E) forms submitted by DPW personnel daily and input the information as recorded into the government system.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of referral/help desk experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Must have adequate typing skills.
- Must be able to operate an iPhone for dispatching.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Must be able to possess a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiry (NACI).
- Pay Type Hourly
This posting is inactive.
- Fort Cavazos, TX, USA