Software Systems Developer
Fort Campbell, KY, USA Req #4947
Friday, March 3, 2023
GC&E Systems Group is seeking a Software Systems Engineer. The candidate for this position will work within our team to support our government Information Technology (IT) program with our Fort Campbell client. As a Software Systems Developer, you will work to ensure successful operations of the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Campbell.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
- Develop, test, and distribute software packages.
- SOP/documentation development.
- Perform hardware/software support for file, print, thin client, and common user application servers.
- Support our Customer Support Team with software releases and image management.
- Provide touch labor, troubleshooting, software/hardware installation, software license management, configuration, and ensure all IAVA patching and security actions are conducted as required.
- Monitor work orders and trouble tickets for status and compliance with established timeframes for work performance.
- Predominantly indoors in normal office environment
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
- Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English
- May require frequent computer use for several hours at a time
- Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
- Must have visual acuity
- Must be able to lift up-to 25 pounds
• Fort Campbell, KY– This is not a remote position. Local candidates only.
Required work authorization:
• United States
- Remedy Ticketing System
- Must have CompTIA Security +
- SECRET Clearance
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. Offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Campbell, KY, USA