Cyber Policy Management
Fort Bragg, NC, USA Req #4907
Friday, February 24, 2023
The candidate for this position will work within our team to support our government Information Technology (IT) program with our Fort Bragg client. As a Cyber Policy Management, you will help ensure successful operations and maintenance of the Information and Infrastructure systems for Fort Bragg.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure all network user account documentation is complete and accurate for the installation unit/organizations when processing account requests and other actions.• Ensure all personnel are registered and have profiles in the Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS)
- Assist the Government to verify that installation personnel have uploaded the assignment orders, user, and privileged user agreements to ATCTS profile. Maintain and monitor the CS training records in ATCTS, and verify, validate, and monitor the records in ATCTS for compliance.
- Provide weekly reports for CS training and certification status, support for all areas of CS compliance reporting for higher headquarters, and prepare and submit CS reports IAW AR 25-2, DA PAM 25-series, Department of Defense (DoD) 8570.01-M, DoDD 8140.01 and their successors.
- Support the Government with the DOD Risk Management Framework (RMF) program and the CS Inspection Program.
- Prepare the CS quarterly newsletter and monthly CS teleconference.
- Modify the CS Training and Certification to comply with Best Business Practice (BBP) and user procedure guides.
- Monitor compliance with CS policies and procedures across the installation.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) for customer population relating to ATCTS and CS training.
- Identify and report potential CS issues to the Government.
- Predominantly indoors in normal office environment
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach
- Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English
- May require frequent computer use for several hours at a time
- Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
- Must have visual acuity
- Must be able to lift up-to 25 pounds
• Fort Bragg, NC– This is not a remote position. Local candidates only.
Required work authorization:
• United States
- Army Training and Certification Tracking System (ATCTS)
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- MS Workstation OS
- Remedy Ticketing
- Preferred 4-6 years’ experience
- Must have CompTIA Security + prior to hire.
- Ability to obtain a CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) within six months of hire date.
- SECRET Clearance
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Pay Type Salary
- Fort Bragg, NC, USA