IA Policy and Compliance Professional
Fort Campbell, KY, USA Req #4900
Friday, February 24, 2023
IA Policy and Compliance Professional- CYBER SECURITY/OPERATIONS – FORT CAMPBELL, KY.
The candidate for this position will work within our team to support our government Information Technology (IT) program with our Fort Campbell client. As an IA Policy and Compliance Professional, you will be a key part in ensuring the successful operations and maintenance of the information systems for Fort Campbell and all remote sites.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTION
- Develop and review assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation to ensure compliance with RMF standards.
- Provide Information Systems security recommendations to the Government for developing new and existing information systems/networks.
- Access and validate enclave/systems IA controls for information systems being certified IAW RMF (NIPRNET and SIPRNET).
- Draft, monitor and report status of approved Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for mitigating risks and meeting A&A compliance requirements.
- Utilize Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to record RMF activities, such as inputting artifacts, documentation, and evidence.
- Support the Government in analyzing risk for resources, controls, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Perform physical security inspections.
- Issue NIPRNET and SIPRNET tokens.
- Review ATCTS profiles for compliance.
- Predominantly indoors in normal office environment
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel and reach.
- Must be able to speak, write, read, and understand English.
- May require frequent computer use for several hours at a time.
- Frequently work at fast pace with unscheduled interruptions
- Must have visual acuity.
- Must be able to lift up-to 25 pounds.
• Fort Campbell, KY– This is not a remote position. Local candidates only.
Required work authorization:
• United States
- Traditional Physical Security and Control Assessments
- SECRET Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE
GC&E Systems Group, LLC. offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, LTD & STD, company paid life insurance, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
It is the policy of GC&E Systems Group, LLC. to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by the federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
We are proud to be an EEO employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and pre-employment drug testing and background checks are required.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Fort Campbell, KY, USA