San Antonio, TX, USA Req #3796
Friday, February 4, 2022
TSS is seeking Medical Transcriptionists to assist the Patient Administration Division (PAD) at Brooke Army Medical Command (BAMC), JBSA-Ft Sam Houston. The Contract transcriptionists will perform all transcription duties to include uploading transcribed reports into patient medical records using assigned Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) and a Common Access Card (CAC).
Transcriptionist shall have knowledge and experience in medical transcription with the following specific skills:
- Knowledge of medical terminology, including the anatomy and physiology, pharmaceuticals and abbreviations.
- Must be able to type at least 50 words per minute and maintain a line count of 120 (250 lines productivity) lines per hour or greater.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations on the confidentiality of medical records.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements of medical records.
- Required to clear Occupational Health as part of in-processing and must meet all immunization requirements prior to beginning work on the contract
- 3-5 years’ experience providing medical transcription support
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- San Antonio, TX, USA