Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist is a multi-task-oriented position requiring excellent customer service and organizational skills, computer literacy, and attention to detail.
After ensuring the documentation is prepared efficiently and accurately, the QAS must review the documents with our owners or guests and ensure the product the company will deliver is the product that was presented properly to the buyers.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Efficient and accurate preparation of contact documents for all product types including sales, samplers, equity trades, owner reloads, downgrades and conversions.
- Review documents with owners / new owners and ensure signatures are obtained and consistent on all required lines.
- Reinforce the sale with a positive, enthusiastic presentation of the closing.
- Answer questions in confident, competent manner; provide accurate information to owners.
- Ensure every owner confirmation interview is properly recorded.
- Confirm owners leave with all legally required documents and ownership materials and with an understanding and a realistic expectation of ownership.
- Prepare contract package and submit timely to sales accounting.
- Responsible for process that may include contract preparation through booking including follow up calls, rescission cancellations, insufficient funds, tracking reports, SPI notes, correspondence and customer service-related issues.
- Other administrative support / special projects or assignments as assigned.
- Pay – Hourly + Commission
- 1-year general office experience
- Clerical administrative support, standard office equipment, screening calls, corporate policies and procedures.
- Professional and friendly demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Outstanding phone etiquette with the ability to multi-task.
- Good keyboarding and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Bluegreen product line, exchange affiliations, benefits, and basic sales training essential.
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
- Job Family Business Process/Service Quality
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Required Education High School
- Williamsburg, VA, USA