Night Auditor - Part-Time - MM48
The Hammocks Resort , located in Marathon, FL at Mile Marker 48 is seeking a Night Auditor. Hiring Immediately, apply today!
Compensation: $17.50-$18.50 per hour, based upon experience.
Schedule: Part-time; Two Overnight shifts per week (11pm-7am)
Location: Mile Marker 48, 1688 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 23 Paid Days off per Year!
- 401K Matching up to 5%
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 6 weeks - Paid Parental Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Internal growth and career pathing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and fun work environment
- Employee discounts including childcare, hotels and more!
As a Night Auditor, your responsibilities include checking in guests, handling their requests and taking reservations. The Night Auditor also reconciles all accounts and process invoices. You will be accountable for the accurate balances of the front desk cash drawers and reporting discrepancies to resort accounting/ management along with any explanation of these discrepancies. Work together with security to maintain a safe and comfortable environment for guests. Dealing with incidents and guest needs during third shift and reporting to management any resort issues that need to be addressed.
- Proven experience as a Night Auditor or Front Desk in a similar role, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and resort operations
- Must be able to work independently and overnight
- Friendly, professional and calm demeanor
Ready to be part of the fun? APPLY today to join us in our purpose to “Share Happiness.”
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check, safety sensitive and driving positions will require drug screening. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Marathon, FL 33050, USA