Maintenance - Pool Tech
Branson Cedar Resort, located in Ridgedale, MO is hiring a Maintenance Technician. Hiring Immediately, Apply Today!
- Compensation: Starting at $17.50 per hour, dependent upon experience
- Schedule: Full-Time; AM Shifts (7am-3:30pm)
- Location: 769 State Hwy 86, Ridgedale, MO 65739
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories! #PowerOfVacation
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 23 Paid Days off per Year!
- 401K Matching up to 5%
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 6 weeks - Paid Parental Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Internal growth and career pathing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and fun work environment
- Employee discounts including childcare, hotels and more!
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be part of the Engineering department team, which is dedicated to maintaining the cosmetic appearance and the mechanical function of all the resort property. You will complete work orders, preventive maintenance and daily projects reported by engineering management, front desk, or otherwise assigned during the shift.
- Basic maintenance experience in any of the following areas: painting, plumbing, carpentry, electrical and general maintenance, preferred.
- 6 months customer service and/or hospitality experience preferred.
- Pool experience. Certified CPO preferred, but will certify.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, you must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test.
Ready to be part of the fun? APPLY today to join us in our purpose to “Share Happiness.”
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check, safety sensitive and driving positions will require drug screening. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Facilities Refurbishment, Repair & Maintenance
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Ridgedale, MO, USA