RN/ICU (031323.15) PRN
Intensive Care RN opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Registered Nurse position in our Intensive Care Unit. Provide professional nursing care to patients with various acuity across the age spectrum. Evaluates the nursing process and documents findings in the EMR. Directs patient care activities, collaborates with ancillary staff and communicates with providers and co-workers regarding patient conditions. Participates in quality and performance improvement projects.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing BSN or ADN, current Montana or compact license per Montana Board of Nursing Regulations. License in good standing without disciplinary action or investigation.
- Licensure and Certifications: Basic Life Support; ACLS and PALS required, STABLE within two years of hire.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, and basic computer skills required.
- Experience: minimum of two years of RN experience or RN Residency Program
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA