Environmental Services Technician - (031323.1) FULL TIME
Environmental Services Technician opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill an Environmental Services Technician position. A hospital Technicians works in our hospital as well as other adjacent facilities to maintain a sterile environment in and around such facility. They maintain cleanliness and a germ-free environment in all MDMH facilities that are constantly exposed to the spread of germs and diseases.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public. Knowledge of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions.
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package and bonus pay as follows:
- Sign-on bonus: $500 paid to employee upon hire
- Retention bonus: $500 paid to employee after 6 months of employment
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA