Paramedic (999999.13) PRN
Paramedic opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Paramedic position. The fundamental responsibility of the paramedic is to respond to calls for out of hospital emergency medical services and provide appropriate advanced life support and high quality medical care to victims of injury or illness, as authorized by Montana Pre-Hospital Treatment Guidelines, Bitterroot Health Addendum, or through online medical control. This is a highly visible position in the community and, as such, the paramedic shall interact with patients, the public, members of other agencies and departments with a high degree of courtesy, professionalism, and respect and always with the welfare of the patient and the public in mind.
- Education:High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Licensures, Certifications, Registrations:Current Montana paramedic license. Current Montana Driver’s License with excellent driving record.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong organizational/time management skills. Discernment and good judgement. Flexibility to adapt to a variety of work assignments.Ability to analyze and discern data, manage stressful situations, work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to be considered due to insurance coverage restrictions.
Benefits: This position offers flexibility, but no formal benefit package
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA