CRNA (030723.4) FULL TIME
Why Bitterroot Health?
When you are a provider at Bitterroot Health, you are working alongside some of the most driven, talented, and passionate care teams.
Our approach to healing is informed by our 90+ years legacy of caring for all in the Bitterroot Valley. We may have started in 1931 as a hospital but have grown into so much more: with 14 individual medical clinics, specialty care offerings, a new medical center in Stevensville, and expanded care in Darby. We are at the forefront of bringing care modalities that haven’t previously been offered in the Valley.
We believe that “everyone matters” in our approach to providing competent, courteous and compassionate care. You will be part of an amazing and diverse team, committed to helping – one patient at a time.
Voted “Bitterroots Best Employer” - as the Bitterroot Valley’s largest employer, we take employee satisfaction and happiness seriously, and make it our business to ensure our staff know they matter! Our dedicated Employee Wellness team’s holistic approach supports staff entirely – meaning, beyond just the workday.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our Anesthesia team. The CRNA will administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care in four general categories: (1) pre-anesthetic preparation and evaluation; (2) anesthesia induction, maintenance and emergence; (3) post-anesthesia care; and (4) peri-anesthetic and clinical support functions.
- Competitive salary and sign-on bonus available
- Continuing Education funds - $3500/year + licensing reimbursement
- Regular scheduled hours of 200 weekdays per year, plus call
- Excellent work atmosphere
Qualifications, Education, Training and Experience
- Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) or its predecessor.
- Pass the certification examination administered by the National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) and recertification required on a four year basis
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP certifications.
- In this position, the CRNA will practice according to their expertise, Montana state statutes/regulations, and institutional policy.
- Independent Practice experience required
- Experience in Critical Access Hospital (CAH) setting preferred
Schedule: Regular, Full-time position
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package
About our Community:
Bitterroot Health has locations throughout the Bitterroot Valley in Hamilton, Stevensville, Corvallis, Victor, and Darby; beginning as a hospital in 1931, and growing to what it is today: multiple comprehensive care centers, and wide array of specialty services throughout the Valley.
Ravalli County has a population of nearly 46,000, Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat. The Valley is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere that still provides the amenities of a larger town. The Bitterroot Valley is 95 miles along the Bitterroot River, between the Bitterroot Range and Sapphire Mountains.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA