Registered Nurse - OR (102822.1) FULL TIME
Operating Room RN opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill an Operating Room RN position in our Surgical Services Dept. The OR RN provides direct patient care to pediatric through geriatric patient populations. She/he addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care related to the surgical environment. The OR RN Communicates with the Surgeon and CRNA continuously and as needed about patient condition. She/he assists with the maintenance of surgical equipment and inventory, participates in performance improvement activities, and assists with scheduling surgical cases and staff scheduling. The OR RN assists the Department Head of Surgical Services in developing, revision and implementation of the Department’s policies and procedures, participates in the budget process, assists with new employee’s orientation, assists with staffing to increase efficiency, assists with problem solving and job expectations, and strives to maintain steady level of productivity.
- Education: graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing, required to provide documentation of Montana state licensure.
- Certifications: Current BCLS, ACLS and NILS certifications are required (preferred PALS).
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Strong written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills, basic computer knowledge, and knowledge of regulatory requirements such as AORN Standards and OSHA are also required.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year RN experience in the surgical setting
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full-time benefit package, to include
**$10,000 sign-on bonus**
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA