RN - House Supervisor (092322.13) PRN
House Supervisor RN opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Registered Nurse position as a House Supervisor. The Nursing House Supervisor is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of nursing staff and the activities that provide total patient care services throughout the Hospital during his/her assigned shift. In the absence of the Administrator, Chief Nursing Officer, and/or designee, the Nursing House Supervisor has the authority and responsibility for administrative decisions and appropriate notification of the Administrator-on-Call.
- Education: graduate of an accredited school of nursing and are required to provide documentation of Montana state licensure.
- Licensure and Certifications: Current certification in ACLS, PALS, NRP. TNCC desirable.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Candidates must have effective oral and written communication skills; basic computer skills required.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in a Charge RN or management position; three years medical surgical experience; previous experience in an Emergency Room setting preferred.
Benefits: This position offers flexibility, but no formal benefit package.
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA