Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (052623.3) FULL TIME
Ophthalmologist Assistant opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates for Certified Ophthalmic Assistant position. The Ophthalmic Assistant provides technical services to assigned ophthalmology patients and assists Ophthalmologists in the examination and treatment of eye disorders.
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent.
- Licensures, Certifications, Registrations: Certification as Ophthalmology Technician (COT) or Ophthalmology Assistant (COA) preferred
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, additional languages preferred. Proficient computer skills.
- Experience: Experience in the medical field preferred; willing to train
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA