RN - ED (052423.1) FULL TIME
ED Registered Nurse opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill an ED-RN position. The Emergency Department RN provides professional nursing care to patients with various acuity across the age spectrum. Evaluates the nursing process and documents findings in the EMR. Directs patient care activities, collaborates with ancillary staff and communicates with providers and co-workers regarding patient conditions. Participates in quality and performance improvement projects.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing BSN or ADN, current Montana or compact license per Montana Board of Nursing Regulations. License in good standing without disciplinary action or investigation.
- Licensures, Certifications, Registrations: Basic Life Support; ACLS and PALS required; TNCC or ENPC within one year of hire.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Effective communication skills. Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw conclusions. Good knowledge of emergency nursing and strong ability in performance of nursing procedures.
- Experience: Minimum of two years of RN experience or RN Residency Program
Schedule: Full-time, 36 hours/week
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full-time benefit package, to include
**$10,000 sign-on bonus**
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA