CRNA (050323.5) FULL TIME
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) to join our Anesthesia team. The CRNA will administer anesthesia and anesthesia-related care in four general categories: (1) pre-anesthetic preparation and evaluation; (2) anesthesia induction, maintenance and emergence; (3) post-anesthesia care; and (4) peri-anesthetic and clinical support functions.
- Competitive salary and sign-on bonus available
- Continuing Education funds - $3500/year + licensing reimbursement
- Regular scheduled hours of 200 weekdays per year, plus call
- Excellent work atmosphere
Qualifications, Education, Training and Experience
- Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA) or its predecessor.
- Pass the certification examination administered by the National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA) and recertification required on a four year basis
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and NRP certifications.
- In this position, the CRNA will practice according to their expertise, Montana state statutes/regulations, and institutional policy.
- Independent Practice experience required
- Experience in Critical Access Hospital (CAH) setting preferred
Schedule: Regular, Full-time position
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA