Diagnostic Imaging Supervisor (040623.2) FULL TIME
Imaging Supervisor opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill our Imaging Supervisor position. This position provides general operational supervision under the direction of the director to assigned personnel. Responsible for organizing, directing and controlling workflow aspects of the various sections in order to improve processes to provide high quality and cost-effective services. Assumes responsibility for problem solving of technical issues in the absence of the director. Participates in the interview, selection and hiring of new employees. Is involved in training, in service and competency of employees. Performs other duties as needed and assumes other responsibilities as assigned. Respects confidentiality of patient data. Functions as a member of the entire Imaging team, contributing to a positive work environment.
- Education: Associates Degree in Radiologic Technology
- Licensures, Certifications, Registrations: National and State Licensure.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Proficient in many applications of the computer system to include; word documents and spread sheets. Experience in and knowledge of Imaging standards , as well as Federal regulations and guidelines, knowledge of quality control, and quality assurance standards and procedures to monitor, support and maintain daily quality controls compliance of daily testing in the Imaging Department.
- Experience: Two years of professional radiology experience.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package.
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA