Surgical Technologist (032023) FULL TIME
Surgical Technologist opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Surgical Technologist position in our Surgical Services Dept. Surgical technologists are allied health professionals who are an integral part of the team of medical practitioners providing surgical care to patients in a variety of settings. The surgical technologist works under medical supervision to facilitate the safe and effective conduct of invasive surgical procedures. This individual works under the supervision of a surgeon to ensure that the operating room environment is safe, that equipment functions appropriately, and that the operative procedure is conducted under conditions that maximize patient safety. A surgical technologist possesses expertise in the theory and application of sterile and aseptic technique and combines the knowledge of human anatomy, surgical procedures, and implementation tools and technologies to facilitate a physician's performance of invasive therapeutic and diagnostic procedures.
- Education: Graduate of accredited surgical technology program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (CAAHEP)
- Licensures, Certifications, Registrations: Current BCLS Certification required
- Job Knowledge/Skills/ Abilities: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, basic computer knowledge, and knowledge of regulatory requirements as defined by the Association of Surgical Technologists (AST)
- Experience: One year OR experience preferred
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA