Physical Therapist (999999.18) PRN
Physical Therapist opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Physical Therapist position. The PT is responsible for evaluation of client function as well as the planning, directing and administering of physical therapy treatments as prescribed by a physician in an effort to restore function following injury, disease or physical disability. The PT assists patients in reaching their maximum level of independence, while learning to function within the limits of their abilities. The PT also participates in all operational aspects of the department and refers to the hospital mission and vision statements when making decisions.
- Education: College Degree in Physical Therapy
- Licensures/Certification/Registrations: Current MT State licensure as RPT, Current BCLS (CPR) certification.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Intermediate computer knowledge, excellent communication skills, ability to work without direct supervision and excellent time management skills.
- Experience: New graduates welcome.
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA