LPN/MA (021723.7) FULL TIME
LPN / MA opportunity in beautiful Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill an LPN / MA position in our Medical Clinics. This position involves direct and indirect patient care in the office/clinic setting. This position provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a physician. This position maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and office/clinic policies, procedures and standards. This position communicates with physicians and team members about patient’s clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Licensures, Certifications, Registrations: BLS or higher. For LPN a Montana state license is required. Medical Assistants must be certified through completion of an accredited NCCA (National Commission for Certifying Agencies) exam.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Maintain high standards for patient care while assisting the medical provider. Ability to follow physician instructions; excellent interpersonal and communication skills, working cooperatively with all staff. Clinical staff will be required to follow policies/procedures/protocols and demonstrate adherence to the laws and regulations passed by official regulating bodies, general principles of ethical conduct and internal policies and procedures.
- Experience: Negotiable
· Sign-on bonus: $500 paid to employee upon hire
· Retention bonus: $500 paid to employee after 6 months of employment
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA