Hospice Aide (013023.11) FULL TIME
Hospice Aide opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Hospice Aide position. The hospice aide is a paraprofessional member of the Inter-Disciplinary Group who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort. The hospice aide is responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed. The hospice aide will receive assignments in a manner that promotes quality care, continuity of services and patient safety.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Licensure/Certifications: Completion of a certified home health aide course; certification by State Department of Health Services; current CPR/BCLS certification
- Experience: Previous Hospice experience preferred
- Requirements: Valid Montana driver’s license, current automobile insurance and reliable automobile.
Benefits: This position is eligible for the full benefit package
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA