RN Perioperative (051123.1) FULL TIME
Perioperative RN opportunity in beautiful Hamilton, Montana!!
Bitterroot Health is seeking candidates to fill a Perioperative Registered Nurse position in our Surgical Services department. The Perioperative RN provides professional nursing care to patients with various acuity across the age spectrum. Evaluates the nursing process and documents findings in the EMR. Directs patient care activities, collaborates with ancillary staff and communicates with providers and co-workers regarding patient conditions
- Education: Graduate of accredited School of Nursing. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing BSN or ADN.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support and current Montana or compact license per Montana Board of Nursing Regulations. License in good standing without disciplinary action or investigation. ACLS, PALS and NRP within 6 months of hire.
- Job Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Ability to coordinate care, assess plans and evaluate needs to assure quality care. Must read and communicate effectively in English. Computer Skills/EMR experience preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year RN experience in the surgical setting
About our Community:
The Bitterroot Valley is located in southwestern Montana and lies between the Bitterroot Mountain Range and the Sapphire Mountains. Hamilton is the largest town and the county seat of Ravalli County with a population of about 45,000 people in the county. The Bitterroot Valley is comprised of several communities such as Darby, Hamilton, Corvallis, Victor, Stevensville and Florence. The Bitterroot is the perfect place to raise a family in a small-town atmosphere with nearby “larger city” amenities. It is the perfect place for individuals who enjoy hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, golfing and snowmobiling. Montana is appropriately referred to as “The Treasure State” and the Bitterroot Valley is one of Montana’s finest treasures.
Bitterroot Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Active Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1200 Westwood Dr, Hamilton, MT 59840, USA