Business Cash Management Specialist
Thank you for your interest in Bellco Credit Union! We’re a local not-for-profit organization that has been giving back to our members, the communities we serve, and of course, our employees since 1936. Offering one of the best employee benefits packages around, Bellco is a leader in fostering, developing, and engaging staff to become expert financial-service ambassadors. You’re a part of something more at Bellco—a place you can be proud of.
LOCATION: Corporate DIVISION: CMXO
Responsible for assisting with the operation, processing, and general administration of Bellco’s Commercial and Small Business Cash Management processes. Identifies cash management solutions to assist Small Business and Commercial Members in making efficient use of Cash Management and Deposit products. Assist RE and Commercial Lending Operations, Branches, Contact Center, and Commercial Lending when questions arise regarding cash management and business products and services.
Reports to: Electronic Services Manager
Contacts: Business and Consumer Members, Bellco Management, RE and Commercial Lending Operations, Bellco Branch Staff, Contact Center Staff, technology vendors, third party service providers, auditors, federal or state examiners. Heavy interaction with branches, call center, and lending.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum experience of two (2) years with a financial institution preferably with some or all of the following:
o Experience with processing ACH files, national and international wires, and other payment systems
o Relationship building with sales experience among key business clients and loan officers.
o Experience researching member transaction history to identify patterns and risk to limit potential loss exposure on new accounts.
o Experience creating new membership, checking, and savings accounts for business members and for financial participant partners.
o Experience with commercial online banking and other transaction systems, including set up, change and approval processing, applicable role authorities and additional troubleshooting.
• Technical knowledge of computer programs and banking systems, with a knowledge base in deposit account servicing and operations that includes:
o Transaction Processing, including debit and credit balancing.
o Deposit Account Analysis
o Knowledge in product set-up and maintenance
o Sweep Account Processing
o Knowledge of Commercial online banking services
o Ability to monitor effective internal control processes and procedures.
o Strong writing skills, both technical and general correspondence
o Strong verbal communications skills.
• Keyboard and visual monitor (CRT), copier, fax, telephone, printer, ATM.
1. Demonstrates Bellco’s Act Nice Behaviors and Core Values in all interactions with members, prospective members, and personnel in other Bellco departments.
2. Assist with the operation, processing, and general administration of Bellco’s cash management systems (to include new account set up, password resets, linking of online consumer and business accounts, bill pay, business credit cards, business wires, batch ACH payments, and other payment systems).
3. Ensure adherence to department controls and procedures related to all cash management responsibilities.
4. Assist with review and reconciliation of department general ledger accounts and mitigate any potential risk exposure. This includes but is not limited to periodic reporting to the Accounting Department and Management, month-end reconciliations, and updating procedures and processes as needed.
5. Assist with weekly reporting on general ledger accounts.
6. Assist business members with cash management solutions to meet their needs.
7. Serve as a consultant to our business members by presenting cash management/deposit solutions both in-person, via video/Webex and by phone. Utilizes cash management reviews to identify cross-sell opportunities. Train members how to effectively use cash management to manage their financial transactions.
8. Builds relationships to effectively serve Bellco’s key business members, including dedicated assistance to Bellco board members.
9. Works with resources, including CUSO’s, to develop solutions for business members.
10. Front-line support for questions regarding cash management, business products and Online Banking functionality services.
11. Assists in the preparation of regulatory audit/compliance reports for Commercial and Small Business especially related to cash management.
12. Assist with reviewing existing member relationships, to minimize financial loss exposure.
13. Assists in creating and maintaining custodial membership and loan accounts for participation partners and Fintechs.
14. Documents procedures and policies.
15. Regular and punctual attendance.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
• Travel to branches and members’ businesses may be necessary.
• Bellco requires all employees who drive their personal or a company vehicle in the routine performance of their jobs to have a valid Driver’s License. They must also provide proof of valid insurance.
“Bellco Credit Union is the one organization passionately committed to improving our members’ quality of life by building their wealth and securing their financial future”
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $28.00
- Max Hiring Rate $32.00
- Bellco Corporate Offices, 7600 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States of America