Operations Reconciliation Specialist II (Electronic Service Specialist ll)
Thank you for your interest in Bellco Credit Union! We’re a local not-for-profit organization that has been giving back to our members, the communities we serve, and of course, our employees since 1936. Offering one of the best employee benefits packages around, Bellco is a leader in fostering, developing, and engaging staff to become expert financial-service ambassadors. You’re a part of something more at Bellco—a place you can be proud of.
This position on the Electronic Services Team is responsible for the reconciliation of General Ledger (GL) accounts related to electronic banking functions throughout Bellco Credit Union. The Electronic Services team is responsible for ensuring GLs are in balance and that discrepancies are cleared in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring proper compliance in accordance with NACHA, Regulation E, Reg CC, and Visa Regulations. Responsible for researching and resolving internal and external member requests related to electronic banking functions. The appropriate candidate must demonstrate a strong ability to work in a team and a commitment to providing quality member service.
Reports to: Electronic Services Supervisor
Contacts: Frequent contact with other credit union employees, CUSO employees and some contact with service personnel.
Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required
Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related academic field is preferred or equivalent work-related experience
Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in financial services. Experience using Microsoft Excel and/or balancing General Ledger accounts and successful electronic services experience preferred.
- Manual dexterity to input data on a keyboard i.e. computer, calculator, telephone
- Ability to interpret data
- Deductive-reasoning skills
- Extreme attention to detail to minimize risk with member and credit union data
- Ability to tactfully question or actively listen to members/employees/departments to determine specific needs
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to multitask and perform with frequent interruption
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, presentation, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, flexible and works well within a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrates strong analytical/problem solving and time-management skills
- Must demonstrate good judgment
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Knowledge of Bellco’s front-line systems
- Provides a valuable and enjoyable experience to both internal customers and members during interactions. Consistently make recommendations to management to improve the member/customer experience through improved processes and technology.
- Responsible for research, processing and reconciliation of daily Fed adjustments.
- Perform Shared Branch and Zelle balancing daily to include research and corrections of discrepancies.
- Bill Payment General Ledger balancing daily including research and corrections of discrepancies.
- Process returned and rejected electronic loan payments received through online payment processor.
- Knowledge of Remote Deposit Capture system to include researching and resolving issues within the system.
- Responsible for review, research and processing of ATM adjustments and disputes.
- In addition, serving as support to CUSO for Debit Card and Point of Sale (POS) disputes.
- Balance Bellco owned ATMs for cash and checks. Will require researching and resolving complex situations when an ATM or transaction is out of balance.
- Prepare all bonds and foreign item deposits daily received from branches and corporate departments, including research, corrections and resolutions.
- Review and resolve requests and escalations associated with electronic services.
- Review and balance multiple CUSO related General Ledgers and other GLs as assigned including research of discrepancies and rejected items.
- Understand and adhere to regulatory requirements.
- Proactively support corporate and departmental goals.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at any time.
- Office environment
- Mobility throughout department
“Bellco Credit Union is the one organization passionately committed to improving our members’ quality of life by building their wealth and securing their financial future”
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $23.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- Bellco Corporate Offices, 7600 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States of America