Ticketing - Coordinator Ticket Operations
Coordinator, Ticket Operations & Distribution
The ticket operations & distribution coordinator position is primarily focused on executing and delivering operational elements of ticketing in a seamless fashion. With a recent change in ticketing systems from Ticketmaster to SeatGeek, this role will play an important part in this transition.
Ticket operations provides the backbone of ticketing in terms of system administration, account maintenance, payment collections/processing, inventory controls, stadium event access control, customer service, fan communications, reporting, fulfillment, event day problem solving and related daily functions. All of these elements are of critical importance to how our fans perceive the organization and this position is intended to contribute both directly and indirectly to each.
This ticket operation coordinator is charged with being a primary provider of operational support to our customers and internal teammates, while influencing others within the office to meet our service & operational standards in a meaningful and efficient manner. These functions require strong organizational skills and a strong ability to work collaboratively. It is a role that has great influence over the confidence of our fans have in the Ravens, while contributing to the sales and service efforts within the office.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility over general ticket database maintenance including:
- Account setup, standardization and data accuracy in SeatGeek Unify ticketing system.
- Sales of ticketed products from established inventory.
- Processing of payments for all ticketing related products.
- Account updates and documentation in Salesforce CRM system.
- Training teammates on ticket operations elements & Unify system.
- Customer invoicing as needed.
- Assist ticket operations supervisors with:
- PSL Agreement creation, management and tracking.
- Management and quality control of account payment plans.
- Management and processing of Permanent Seat License/season ticket account transfers
- Inventory checks.
- Tracking and collections of receivable or delinquent accounts.
- Creation of bulk season ticket renewal invoices, letters and related collateral.
- Daily ticket office accounting.
- Ticket program and suite ticket management, fulfillment and processing.
- General customer service including:
- Phone coverage and customer e-mail customer support.
- Renewal campaign outreach support.
- Voice of the Fan follow ups.
- Gameday responsibilities to include:
- Testing, distribution and collection of gate access control equipment (handheld & pedestal).
- Gameday problem solving including ADA relocation requests/guest service center calls.
- Management and assistance to box office staff with ticket problem solving.
- Other duties as requested.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in sport management, business or related field.
- Experience with SeatGeek Unify ticketing system and/or Fortress access control system preferred but not required.
- Experience with CRM system, preferably Salesforce.
- Previous experience in sales, ticketing and/or service is preferred.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Ability to create and stay on a schedule to meet or beat deadlines.
- Must be able to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure.
- Strong Microsoft Office product skills with a focus on Excel and Word.
- Strong knowledge of football, the National Football League and the Baltimore Ravens organization.
The Baltimore Ravens is an EEO employer and does not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's or employee's race, gender, age, national origin, color, religion, disability or any other protected basis under applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly