Audio-Visual Installation Technician I
At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Audio-Visual Installation Technician I to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing
The Installation Technician I provides commercial installation of audio-visual and electronic communications systems equipment with an emphasis on quality and professionalism.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- InfoComm CTS Certification preferred, but not required with the right experience. Any other industry related certifications/training are also a plus (Ex: Crestron, BIAMP, QSC, Extron etc)
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
To receive consideration, an interested person must apply through the AVI Systems career site at https://www.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/avisystems.
- Job Family Technician
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chicago, IL, 703 West Algonquin Road, Arlington Heights, Alabama, United States of America