Position Job Function:
The Sr. Buyer Experience Specialist will be responsible for providing an exceptional customer experience, increasing buyer spending through top-tier service, and identifying customer needs. Will work with all operations team levels to promptly resolve issues and demonstrate ADC value position and account set knowledge to the management team regularly.
Success in this role will be driven by the candidate’s ability to:
1. Establish credibility and trust with buyers.
2. Provide industry-leading client and customer service.
3. Increase sales by identifying assets that meet buyers’ needs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide a professional and timely response to all customer/client inquiries in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures utilizing ADC telephony & CRM systems.
• Accurately educate ADC’s customers/clients with information about the products processes and services available.
• Engage with internal departments for service requests transferring of inquiries and knowledge sharing.
• Manage daily tasks and track customer correspondence in systems for reporting and analysis.
• Meet or exceed defined performance expectations established for quality and service.
Required Education/Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalency
• 2-3 years of customer support or sales experience
• Thorough working knowledge of email, internet browsers, MS office, computer software programs such as but not limited, SalesForce and New Voice Media telecom.
• Strong communicator and comfortable liaising with supporting departments
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
• Must be self-driven with a positive outlook and have the ability to demonstrate confidence, tact, and patience while dealing with customers.
• Background in a call center, mortgage servicing and or real estate preferred
• Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
• Must be able to pass background and education check
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
• Competitive pay
• Flexible work solutions including hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
• Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Company paid Short and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) Savings Plan
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Plano, TX . Office Days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
To all recruitment agencies: Auction.com does not accept agency resumes unless you are part of our preferred partner network. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Auction.com employees or any other company location. Auction.com is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Auction.com is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To review our California Personnel Privacy Statement and Notice at Collection, please click here.
*Specific compensation for the role may vary depending on several factors, including but not limited to a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and location. Auction.com offers a competitive total compensation package in addition to base salary or wage, such as a 401k match, annual incentive program, healthcare coverage, and a broad range of other benefits for eligible roles. Learn more at https://www.auction.com/lp/careers/