Licensed Clinical Therapist
Jewish Community Services (JCS) provides programs and services for people of all ages and backgrounds, helping them achieve their goals, enhance their wellbeing, and maximize their independence.
Calling all seasoned and newly licensed mental health professionals! Are you looking for a warm and flexible workplace with plenty of opportunities for meaning, purpose, and growth?
Jewish Community Services (JCS) ranked (twice!) as “Top Place to Work” by The Baltimore Sun, offers incredible career opportunities in our mental health department. Join our inclusive staff and get everything you love about private practice but with the benefits of our agency setting including:
- Sign on Bonus
- Work-life harmony
- Flexible scheduling within a supportive and stimulating work environment.
- Employer provided CEUs
- Training and development opportunities based on YOUR interests and goals
- Team environment
- Peer consultation
- Quality supervision and hours towards licensure (at an agency where every supervisor in the department is an experienced clinical supervisor and is EMDR trained!)
- Resources that are plentiful and easily accessible.
- Professional growth opportunities
- Beautiful office spaces
- Genuine care for staff well-being including time for personal wellness!
Graduate Degree in mental health field with license required - LCPC and LMSW. LCSW-C preferred.
Child Therapy Experience Preferred
Minimum of 2 years clinical experience working with adults, children and families
Sensitivity to multi-cultural issues
All opportunities at JCS is contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of criminal background clearances, drug test, and degree and/or license verification. If the position requires driving, a valid driver’s license, motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore and its Agencies are equal opportunity employers, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran's status, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit the performance of essential job functions (with or without reasonable accommodation) or any other basis protected by federal, or applicable, state or local law.
- Job Family JCS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 3506 Gwynnbrook Ave, Owings Mills, MD 21117, USA
- 5750 Park Heights Ave, Baltimore, MD 21215, USA