Account Manager (VA/DC/MD)
Careers That Change Lives – Come join the Aspen TEAM
We help create safer and more efficient surgical environments around the world. Aspen is a leading manufacturer of surgical essentials and infection control products, and we are growing. With products and solutions that help teams throughout the world run more efficiently, Aspen Surgical is consistently a trusted OR partner. Since 2020 we have acquired Precept Medical, Protek Medical, BlueMed Medical, Stork Labor & Delivery and Symmetry Surgical, all enhancing our product portfolio for our customers.
Join Aspen Surgical’ s Commercial Sales Team as an Account Manager in the Acute Sales segment of the business. With a comprehensive portfolio of industry-trusted surgical essentials and infection control products, Aspen Surgical helps support safety and efficiency in the operating room and beyond. In this role you will be the subject matter expert on Aspen’s entire product portfolio that is used in hospitals and surgery centers. This is a full-line sales opportunity responsible for growing existing accounts and driving increased usage. Would like Account Manager to be based out of the DC area.
A Day in the Life…
- Renew and expand business channels to grow Aspen’s sales within current accounts in the United States.
- Identify opportunities to expand into new categories and drive increased usage of existing categories. Provide portfolio options to customers, develop quotes, process orders and follow-up to ensure complete Customer satisfaction.
- Ensure successful trials and implementation, conduct cross-referencing, and provide clinical support at assigned facilities.
- Assist/Lead all in-service activities as needed to secure product adoption within accounts across all of Aspen's portfolio.
- Manage stakeholders, train clinical team, ensure usage, drive customer satisfaction, and defend position (in-person and virtually)
- Support Account Executive in coordinating pursuits within geography
- Work with Account Executive on account strategy, implementation and expansion planning and other key account management activities.
- Provide technical information to staff consistent with product user manuals and instructions for use.
- Consistently use Salesforce.com to manage sales funnel opportunity development and at-risk business.
- Work with marketing team to identify industry insights from whitepapers and case studies to leverage their selling efforts. Implement sales campaigns to accommodate goals specified by Aspen.
- Work with Director of Strategic Accounts to support broader targeted strategic account strategy.
- Responsible for conducting cross-reference of products.
- Build and manage relationships with key decision makers.
- Represent the company at local, regional and national trade shows to promote products and services.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and contractual obligations for key customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years of accomplished business to business sales experience.
- 2+ years’ Operating Room sales experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable around market landscape with OR disposable products and PPE.
- Experience in Medical Device products, both capital and disposable, for specific surgery procedures and settings.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel) and Salesforce
- Valid Driver’s License issued in one of the 50 states with no prior suspensions or revocations required (must be maintained during employment)
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to become fully credentialed to enter hospitals and surgery centers.
- Energetic, outgoing, and excited about joining a growing company and increasing market share.
- High level of proven business and financial acumen.
- Purpose - Contribute to the development, manufacturing, and distribution of products used in a noble pursuit: the care of human lives.
- Career Opportunities - Because Aspen is a fast-growing company, when we grow and take things to the next level, you can grow professionally, too.
- Excitement -Aspen believes in challenging the status quo—we’re always willing to change to make things better and more efficient.
- Culture-When you first enter our facilities, you can feel the energy and friendliness of the great people.
- Family Matters-Aspen cares about you and your family, evidenced by offering top-notch health and financial-planning benefits.
- A Winning Team-Aspen continues to win awards year after year from our customers for great service and as an overall great place to work.
What We Offer:
- Great Benefit Offerings: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts (effective on date of hire)
- Excellent 401K Plan. The company will match 50% of any contributions you make to the plan up to 6% of your eligible pay. In addition, eligible for a 4% automatic Company non-elective contribution into your 401(k) account.
- Flexible Time Off
- Pay Type Salary
- Caledonia, MI 49316, USA