Regional Change and Communications Lead
Contingent Staffing contract with an Oil & Gas Company
Our vision is to help our people and organizations thrive, which includes supporting our employees, both personally and professionally, creating opportunities to advance their career. Who doesn’t want to thrive in their career? Consider joining our team and becoming a part of our family. Along with a competitive salary, you will play a direct role in the continued success of our company, the customer and your local community.
Why Join ASCI?
- We have a zero Total Recordable Incident Rate
- Our average employee seniority is 8+ years
- Our positions cover a variety of functional areas, geographical areas, and industries
What can you bring to the ASCI Team?
- Safety: We strive to create an environment where communication is open and everyone recognizes that our work is never so urgent that we cannot take the time to watch out for each other.
- Integrity: We always do the right thing, even when no one is looking. We have the courage to challenge each other and accept feedback.
- Responsive: We understand that responsiveness is about consistently providing accurate and concise communication at the right time.
- Continuous Improvement: We strive to proactively find ways to improve and adapt ourselves, our processes and our customers.
- Community: We recognize that our success is only achieved by focusing on the impact we have on others.
Benefits Eligible: Optional
Location: Anchorage, Alaska
ASCI is currently seeking applicants to be considered for a Regional Change and Communications Lead role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess stakeholder engagement and develop effective engagement interventions to address targeted needs
- Devise / implement a change management plan (including communications & training)
- Prepare business readiness assessment criteria
- Oversee and support development of high quality and engaging end user documentation
- Prepare affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Understand stakeholder needs and perceptions
- Conduct impact assessments on proposed new ways of working per stakeholder group
- Develop and manage training plans, training content
- Collaborate with broader business change and communications team
- Coordinate the scheduling and roll out of customized training activities
- Manage and update required status reports
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Strong experience in leading enterprise wide changes, involving large scale process change
• Must have delivered end to end change management and have a strong collaboration style with the ability to engage at all levels throughout an organization
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, relationship building and interpersonal skills including facilitation and conflict resolution skills
• Planning and implementing large training programs across dispersed locations and diverse teams
• Managing change during company mergers advantageous (but not essential)
• Proven experience needed in delivering: Organizational Change Management Strategy; Stakeholder Analysis, detailed Impact Assessment and Action Plans; Communications Plan and Communication Materials; Training Needs Analysis
• Previous experience working in an Oil & Gas Environment
• Alaska experience preferred
- Anchorage, AK, USA