Preschool Teacher Assistant
205 Yorkshire Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14150, USA Req #197
Monday, April 11, 2022
The Arc Erie County New York has been supporting children and adults with disabilities, and their families in achieving their desired quality of life by creating opportunities through comprehensive services for over 65 years.
The Arc Erie County is currently seeking Teacher Assistant’s for its Pre School Education program located in Tonawanda, NY. Why Achieve with The Arc Erie County? Becoming a Teacher Assistant for us means:
- Working with students with developmental disabilities individually and in small groups to carry out activities that fulfill stated objectives as outlined on Individualized Education Plans (IEPs)
- Attending meetings, including multi-disciplinary staff meetings and in-service training meetings
- Maintaining regular communication with classroom teacher regarding progress and needs of each student
- Assisting in documenting students’ progress toward goals and objectives
We currently have Full Time positions (Monday-Friday 7:45am or 8:15am – 2:45pm) available. No weekends, no nights, and no holidays! Teacher Assistant positions begin at $17.00 per hour!
Along with a great Benefits (medical, dental & vision insurance) package and generous PTO, we offer a positive and diverse work environment with on-the-job training and room for advancement!
All candidates must have a H.S. or equivalent diploma. Teacher Assistant experience preferred.
The Arc Erie County New York is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
- Job Family Arc Erie
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 205 Yorkshire Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14150, USA