Residential Team Leader
Buffalo, NY, USA Req #187
Saturday, March 26, 2022
The Arc Erie County New York has been supporting children and adults with disabilities, and their families in achieving their desired quality of life by creating opportunities through comprehensive services for over 65 years.
The Arc Erie County is currently seeking a Residential Team Leader for its Residential program located throughout WNY. Why Achieve with The Arc Erie County? Becoming a Residential Team Leader for us means:
- Sharing your passion of helping others by making a difference in someone’s life
- Assuring individuals' overall safety through maintaining safety standards, familiarity with emergency safety procedures and providing regular training to individuals.
- Ensuring that all regular and substitute staff members receive all mandated training. Coordinates retraining of staff annually or as needed & assist in staff coverage/training in different regions.
- Ensuring a clean, safe environment by coordinating housekeeping and minor maintenance tasks and by ensuring individuals receive training in these skill areas.
- Coordinates the development of intervention/training objectives. Implements, documents, and monitors the progress of the Life Plan.
This position is Full Time (40 hrs), typically Sunday-Thursday 9am-5pm. Along with a great Benefits (medical, dental & vision insurance) package, generous PTO, we offer a positive and diverse work environment with on-the-job training and room for advancement!
To be considered for this position, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree PLUS (1) year full-time paid direct service experience in the Human Services field OR
- Associates Degree PLUS (3) years full-time paid direct service experience in the Human Services field OR
- High School PLUS (5) years full-time paid direct service experience in the Human Services field PLUS
- Medication Administration and First Aid Certification, CPR, and Strategies for Crisis Intervention and Prevention-Revised training (SCIP) must be taken as provided by the agency within 90 days of hire and maintained.
- Valid NYS driver's license & approved driving record
The Arc Erie County New York is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
- Job Family Arc Erie
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Associate Degree
- Buffalo, NY, USA