Clinical Associate, Restorative Flow Therapies, Arterial - Louisiana
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The key responsibility of this position is to support RFT-A products through the education of current and potential customers, providing them with clinical education and technical support to provide world-class service to our customers. This position will encompass case coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service, education for RFT-A products and supporting the sales strategy by converting and growing the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Maintain current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products and disease states
▪ Attends internal/external education meetings and reads appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency
▪ Provides availability for assignments providing clinical support and training for RFT-A products
▪ Stays current on the latest clinical data relating to all of RFT-A products
▪ Educates the Sales Team on all of the current clinical data and new developments regarding RFT-A products, including how these developments can provide clinical benefits and patient safety
▪ Shows clinical differences and patient outcomes between RFT-A products and competitive products
▪ Educated and train physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to products and therapies. This is achieve by coordinating; one on one sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums
▪ In certain instances, this person may be engaged in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned geography
▪ Support Regional sales strategy; works with territory manager or district manager to execute and achieve business plans
▪ May perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS –The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Level of Degree in the related field of study preferred. Clinical work experience in Cardiology within the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry preferred (clinical, sales)
▪ Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: Yes
▪ 3 years of demonstrated experience in a clinical or sales setting in interventional radiology, cardiac catheterization lab or surgery preferred
▪ Must be able to work flexible hours and travel when needed
▪ Must have technical aptitude; be able to discuss & explain complex technical product information
▪ RCIS, RT, RN, PA, CCP, RA, ARNP or similar credentialing certifications preferred
▪ Any preferred education, experience or certifications: N/A
▪ Effective communication skills, including ability to interact with medical staff, Sales, Marketing and other internal teams
▪ Effective teaching skills with ability to translate complex instructions clearly
▪ Ability to work with precision, accuracy, and high attention to detail
▪ Ability to analyze and recommend changes to training documents
▪ Ability to construct an effective training program
▪ Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills.
▪ Strong organizational skills.
▪ Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
▪ Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
▪ Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
▪ Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
▪ For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
▪ Exposure to office environment and medical facilities
▪ Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs
▪ Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs
▪ Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time
▪ This position requires some travel up to 85% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
Your ultimate salary may vary depending on your job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Job Family 2.1 Technical Professionals
- Job Function Training & Education
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $10,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $12,000.00
- Louisiana, USA