Customer Service Representative (Fluent French), Canada
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Responsible for providing exceptional Customer Service to our external and internal customers; including the placement of purchase orders, timely shipment of product and requests for information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Provides Customer Service support to our external and internal customers.
▪ Handles customer requests including the fulfilment of purchase orders, credit and debit memos, and product and order status inquiries.
▪ Support inquiries that come from the public Customer Service Message Center.
▪ Resolves order discrepancies to resolution.
▪ Partners with Operations regarding inventory reconciliation and/or discrepancies
▪ Provide return support; including issuing Return Material Authorization (RMA) instructions to our customers, ensuring proper approvals are collected and information shared to respective parties.
▪ Is expected to demonstrate initiative in serving the needs of all customers by thoroughly researching to resolve issues and identify process improvement needs.
▪ Is committed to developing a close working relationship with sales representatives and other customer service representatives to convey information about potential and committed sales orders.
▪ Works in cooperation with Production Planning, the sales force and distributors in the tracking of orders placed and any special pricing considerations.
▪ Demonstrate accountability in serving the needs of all customers regardless of whether the information requested is readily available or not.
▪ Issues RMA numbers to customers and forwards information to Customer Service team daily.
▪ Shared responsibility with other Customer Service Reps.
▪ Will cross-train with other Customer Service Reps on all aspects of position on an ongoing basis, when applicable.
▪ Works on special projects as required.
▪ May perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS –The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
**Must be fluent in both French and English**
▪ Associate’s Degree in related field
▪ Bachelor’s degree preferred
▪ Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: Yes
▪ Minimal 3 years of demonstrated experience in customer service, commercial operations project support experience required.
▪ Fluent in both English and French required (written and verbal).
▪ N/A Certifications Required
▪ Any preferred education, experience or certifications: N/A
▪ Fluent in both English and French (written and verbal).
▪ Proficient in the following computer software applications: Oracle, Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills.
▪ Strong organizational skills.
▪ Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
▪ Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
▪ Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. #lIRemote
- Job Family 5.1 Administrative Support
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Montreal, QC, Canada
- Quebec, Canada