Commissions Analyst - Futurity First
Full-time 37.5 hours/week
Hybrid work arrangement
Futurity First Insurance Group is a part of the Alliant family of companies. Futurity First is a nationwide network of agents and advisors specializing in the financial security and retirement needs of seniors, pre-retirees, families, and businesses. Launched in January 2008, our mission is to provide our customers with the professional services of a community-based agent, a solution-based process to address their specific needs, and a choice of top-quality products from some of the leading insurance companies in the life and health insurance industry.
Futurity First and Alliant have a shared commitment to leading the industry through entrepreneurialism, innovation, and teamwork. When you join the Futurity First team, you become part of a premier insurance marketing organization (IMO).
For more information on Futurity First visit www.futurityfirst.com
The Companies We Represent
We partner with well-respected leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, to offer "best-in-class" products and services from over 60 industry leading carriers. These companies include Prudential, Lincoln Financial, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha, American Equity, UnitedHealthcare, and many other carriers. Each carrier in our portfolio has been selected after a thorough review process. All carriers are actively managed and reviewed to make certain they maintain their financial strength and ratings and maintain the compensation, service, and support that our advisors expect.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
The Commissions Analyst is responsible for maintaining the Company’s commission system and processes and handling aspects of commission processing for our branch offices and field force.
- Sources, imports, and manages commission information and data needed to process commissions
- Reconciles entries and reviews information to ensure accurate entry of all items
- Reconciles bank deposits from carriers and partners
- Handles research tasks and error resolution to resolve problems that arise
- Works with all parties on commission related issues and inquiries
- Maintains integrity of accounting data
- Provides phone, email and system support related to commissions
- Works with designated technology resources for the commission systems
- Provides ongoing assistance to support improvement within the commissions department
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, or Business is a plus
- A minimum of three (3) years of commission experience with an insurance carrier or securities broker/dealer or experience calculating bonus/commission payments desired
Normal office conditions.
Futurity First is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Futurity First participates in the E-Verify System.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 101 Centerpoint Drive, Middletown, CT 06457, USA