Director, Sales - Financial Solutions
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
Responsible for providing a wide variety of support services to promote the company’s Financial Solution product portfolio and develop and support the Financial Solutions Marketing Department to increase company revenue and profit; Supervise the day to day activities of the internal marketers to achieve the results required to meet the company’s goals; Support the marketing plan and goals of the Financial Solutions Department.
Social media link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
- Supervision of department staff including, hiring and termination recommendations, disciplinary actions, performance management, mentorship, training and providing guidance and daily direction
- Establishing goals for department sales metrics; establishing and implementing marketing plans and training to meet the needs of strategic business plans
- Responsible for the compliance requirements and technical training of the department staff
- Conduct webinars and product demos for various lines of service
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or GED with at least 3 years insurance industry or related experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience successfully managing a sales team of internal/external wholesalers
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies of the English language required / bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred
- Minimum 5 years internal or external wholesaling experience in Annuities or Mutual Funds preferred
- Working knowledge of Financial planning, Long Term Care, Annuities, Life & Medicare strategies preferred
- Experience providing insurance training and CE courses preferred
- Experience with PowerPoint and webinar presentations preferred
- Experience with carrier websites to include agent portals preferred
- Life & Health license required at date of hire
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.
“Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.”
- Pay Type Salary
- 8420 W Dodge Rd #510, Omaha, NE 68114, USA