Producer Programs Manager
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
Social media link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
Responsible for leading, managing, organizing and supporting producer loyalty programs as requested by SMS sales units.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage existing or create new programs by obtaining input from internal stakeholders and other subject-matter-experts in operations, accounting, marketing and creative services
- Work collaboratively to design agent-facing marketing collateral with internal team members in Sales/Marketing and Creative
- Train internal staff on producer programs by hosting group or one-on-one training sessions
- Create and maintain key program talking points by product and carrier
- Create and maintain key program details, disclaimers, and deadlines
- Create and maintain internal marketing templates and frequently asked questions
- Develop ideas for new programs and assist with business plan and budget planning as needed
- Work closely with carrier or program representatives to understand Program rules including start and end date, budget, reimbursement rules, and reporting requirements
- Attend meetings, which may require business travel to further support and understand new programs or to increase adoption of existing programs
- Work closely with agents, agencies and support staff to optimize program utilization and increase agent adoption
- Host regular training sessions as needed to highlight program details
- Work closely with internal accounting department to document existing workflows or develop new workflows that meet program requirements
- Work closely with carrier and program representatives by sharing information regularly, completing required reports and seeking guidance or data from sources that will help increase agent adoption and overall program success
- Work closely with internal marketing departments to document any known critical success indicators (CSI) for each program and manage accordingly
- Work closely with internal marketing departments to develop CSI needed to show program success
- Create CSI templates and update based on frequency necessary to manage each program
- Annual written summaries on each program including the strengths and weaknesses with recommendations for new programs or discontinuation of existing programs
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years insurance operations or program management preferred
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies of the English language is required and bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
- Experience with brokerage sales environments, specifically supporting Medicare, Annuities, Life and Long Term Care preferred
- Previous experience supporting producers (sales) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.
“Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.”
- Pay Type Salary
- 8420 W Dodge Rd #510, Omaha, NE 68114, USA