Call Center QA Audit Associate
Medigap Life is part of the Alliant family of companies. Medigap Life specializes in affordable Medicare Health Plans. We work with several insurance companies to help you find a plan that fits your needs. We help you compare Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage & Part D Prescription Drug plans.
Social media link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/medigap-life/
We are seeking a Quality Assurance representative with experience working in a call center. This individual will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to providing quality assurance to our members and assisting our Compliance Team with following Medicare’s regulations and guidelines. This individual must be organized, detail oriented, and a team player with a positive attitude!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Thoroughly audit licensed life and health sales fronters in accordance to SMS guidelines and regulations
- Provide consistent and accurate feedback in a professional, positive manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Verify member account information
- Complete daily reports via excel and Microsoft Teams
- Process and update reports
- Conduct sales-related conversations with leads (customers) in a call center environment
- Monitor inbound and outbound calls for adherence to compliance guidelines, adherence to internal processes and scripting, quality of the customer service provided and accuracy of information gathered and communicated.
- Assist with development and maintenance of audit recordkeeping documents as needed. Identify improvement opportunities through accurately assessing and scoring calls to identify training and process improvement opportunities related to sales and services provided by the call centers contracted through SMS.
- Make recommendations for process and/or scripting changes to improve compliance, conversion and performance. Participate in call center onboarding processes. Collaborate with compliance and business unit leadership to ensure consistency with audit procedures and documentation.
- Participate in assigned on-site audits when there is a business need.
- High School Diploma or GED with 2 years general insurance industry or related field (financial services, marketing, web-based business, business-to-business customer service or call center) experience required.
- Medicare Insurance industry experience, plus Carrier certification with MA/PDP carrier would be helpful
- Excellent listening and documentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Google Documents
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to problem solve
- Familiarity with office software
- Ability to work independently
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Boca Raton, FL, USA