Associate Marketing Consultant - FFIG
Insurance & Financial Services
Full-time 37.5 hours/week
Hybrid work arrangement
Futurity First Insurance Group is a part of the Alliant family of companies. Futurity First is a nationwide network of agents and advisors specializing in the financial security and retirement needs of seniors, pre-retirees, families, and businesses. Launched in January 2008, our mission is to provide our customers with the professional services of a community-based agent, a solution-based process to address their specific needs, and a choice of top-quality products from some of the leading insurance companies in the life and health insurance industry.
Futurity First and Alliant have a shared commitment to leading the industry through entrepreneurialism, innovation, and teamwork. When you join the Futurity First team, you become part of a premier insurance marketing organization (IMO).
For more information on Futurity First visit www.futurityfirst.com
The Companies We Represent
We partner with well-respected leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, to offer "best-in-class" products and services from over 60 industry leading carriers. These companies include Prudential, Lincoln Financial, John Hancock, Mutual of Omaha, American Equity, UnitedHealthcare, and many other carriers. Each carrier in our portfolio has been selected after a thorough review process. All carriers are actively managed and reviewed to make certain they maintain their financial strength and ratings and maintain the compensation, service, and support that our advisors expect.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
The Associate Marketing Consultant is responsible for providing a wide variety of sales support services to promote the company’s product portfolio and develop and support the Sales & Marketing Departments to increase company revenue and profit.
- Promotes the company’s product portfolio with specialization in products assigned
- Assists with educating agents on all company products and services
- Provides support to agents with sales tools and concepts
- Outbound calling to follow-up on general questions from agents and carrier personnel
- Outbound calling to follow-up on certifications, incomplete contracts to move agents into production
- Refer agents to Sales & Marketing Consultants based on additional information needed
- Assist in the lead distribution/lead management process
- Update and maintain Contact Management System information as well as other designated systems and task lists
- Licensed to sell life, health, and annuities insurance upon hire preferred or must obtain license within 90 days of employment
- High school diploma or GED with one or more years general insurance industry or related field experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field preferred
- Ability to be organized and pay attention to detail while remaining flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Customer Service Oriented
- High sense of urgency
Normal office conditions.
Futurity First is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Futurity First participates in the E-Verify System.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 101 Centerpoint Drive, Middletown, CT 06457, USA