Administrative Contracts Associate
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
Social media link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
The Contracting Associate is responsible for day to day workflow processing including contract review, data entry and coordination of processes; Serve as a liaison with agents and carriers and as the coordination center for incomplete contracts.
Responsibilities for the Contracting position include but are not limited to:
- Review and process contracting paperwork for independent agents licensed for life, annuity and health products.
- Data entry work
- Document handling involves a PDF file converter tool
- Strong telephone skills
- Email communications
- Internal and external customer service
- Communication and follow-up with agents, internal marketers, and insurance carriers
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solver
- Customer Service Oriented
- Team Player
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office
- 40 wpm minimum
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years general insurance industry or related field (financial services, marketing, business-to-business customer service or call center, or sales people support) experience preferred but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.
“Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.”
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8420 W Dodge Rd #510, Omaha, NE 68114, USA
- Iowa, USA
- Minnesota, USA
- Nebraska, USA
- North Dakota, USA
- South Dakota, USA
- Wisconsin, USA