Medicare Sales Agent
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
Social media link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
Sales | Full Time
Base Salary + Monthly Bonuses and Incentives!!! Work with Existing Clients!!
Insuractive is looking for reliable, articulate individuals with a passion to help others and a drive to succeed to join our team as a Medicare Sales Representative! If you are a self-starter, a good listener and a problem solver, this position may be ideal for you.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Call prospective as well as existing clients to review Medicare health insurance plans
- Represent leading insurance carriers with strong financial stability
- Provide client with best solution based upon immediate need and budgetary concerns
- Create an easy and enjoyable experience for all clients
- Effective verbal communication skills, both in-person and via phone
- Personable and professional
- Insurance license preferred, or must obtain within 30 days of employment
- 1- 3 years’ sales experience preferred
- Passion to help others
- Drive to succeed
- High school diploma or GED with 3 years’ general insurance industry or related field experience required
Perks and Benefits
- Health insurance*
- Dental and vision insurance*
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Wellness program including fresh fruit baskets and relaxation rooms
- Business casual with casual Friday dress
- Stable, friendly and professional environment.
*Available the first of the month following date of hire
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.
“Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.”
- Pay Type Hourly
- Idaho Falls, ID, USA