Foreclosure Processor - Hybrid CA!
The Processor II is responsible for data entry, accurately drafting documents and performing quality control measures. Knowledge of foreclosure process is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a high volume work environment and will have the ability to adapt to change easily. This person will work hybrid, part-time from the San Diego, CA office.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
- Respond to status inquiries
- Document preparation, Quality control
- Update internal processing systems
- Update and monitor client’s 3rd party systems
- Communicate with clients/vendors/borrowers
- Assist with other duties and special projects as needed
- High School Diploma required
- Office experience preferred, Foreclosure experience preferred
- Must be organized and multi-task oriented
- Possess good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Must be proficient in software tools including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet
- Overall positive attitude and willingness to adapt to change
- Team player and willing to provide assistance in multiple areas whenever is necessary
General Competency Factors
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Effectively communicates with all clients (via Client Systems, e-mail and phone).
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance.
- Takes initiative in face of obstacles and identifies what needs to be done and takes action.
- Demonstrates commitment to Firm’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Processes work in compliance with Client requirements as well as SOPs and Operations Matrices.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
- Develops professional relationships and builds rapport with others.
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change.
Clear Recon Corporation is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- San Diego, CA, USA