Payment History Processor - Remote Work from Home!
Aldridge Pite, LLP is a multi-state law firm that focuses heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. Aldridge Pite is a full-service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including banks, credit unions, mortgage servicing concerns, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Pite is dedicated to providing best-in-class representation across all of its Practice Areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenets: Partnership, Integrity, and Innovation.
Preparation and processing of Loan Reconciliation Payment Ledgers, Notice of Final Cure Ledger and Discharge Audits for BK cases.
Specific Duties, Activities and Responsibilities
- Preparation of Payment History ledgers per new BK federal rules effective 12/1/2015
- Reviewing current and previous servicer payment history screens and translating into excel format to assist clients in confirming default amounts and misapplied transactions
- Verifying the accuracy of all loan accounting to ensure the correct figures are used in the NOFC responses
- Following up with client for necessary loan documents, account information, and figures
- Reviewing client systems to determine whether fees are recoverable to the borrower
- Maintain good client relations and be detailed oriented
- Assist with other duties and special projects as needed
- Meet all client and court deadlines and requirements
- High school diploma required.
- Bankruptcy and/or Mortgage Servicing experience preferred but not required.
- Must have the ability to communicate with Trustees, Bankruptcy Courts, Local Counsel and Debtors Attorneys.
- Must have ability to interpret client systems.
- Must be proficient in software tools including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
- Must be organized and multi-task oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
General Competency Factors
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills. Effectively communicates with all clients (via Client Systems, e-mail and phone).
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance.
- Takes initiative in face of obstacles and identifies what needs to be done and takes action.
- Demonstrates commitment to Firm’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Processes work in compliance with Client requirements as well as SOPs and Operations Matrices.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
- Develops professional relationships and builds rapport with others.
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change.
In addition to remote work for most positions, we offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible scheduling (within reason, depending on position)
- Generous PTO plan for all full-time employees
- Full equipment station at no cost for remote employees, including dual monitors
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- And so much more!
Aldridge Pite, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Alabama, USA
- Arizona, USA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Florida, USA
- Hawaii, USA
- Idaho, USA
- Nevada, USA
- New Mexico, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- Texas, USA
- Utah, USA
- Washington, USA