Operations Support III - Remote Work from Home!
Aldridge Pite, LLP is a multi-state law firm that focuses heavily on the utilization of technology to create work flow synergies with its clients and business partners. Aldridge Pite is a full-service provider of legal services to depository and non-depository financial institutions including banks, credit unions, mortgage servicing concerns, institutional investors, private firms, and other commercial clients. Aldridge Pite is dedicated to providing best-in-class representation across all of its Practice Areas through its unwavering subscription to three fundamental tenets: Partnership, Integrity, and Innovation.
The Payoff/Reinstatement Specialist II in the Shared Services Department will be responsible for drafting payoff or reinstatement letters, handling client inquiries and escalated requests regarding payoff/reinstatement letters, processing funds received, and calculating fees and costs. The processor will maintain strict timelines and be held to a high quality standard. This positions will also handle client escalation requests, litigation requests, and serve as a back-up to the supervisor.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive payoff/reinstatement requests in the client system, email, and by phone
- Add the request to workload reports, and populate proper fields in the firm’s case management system
- Follow-up on any outstanding or aged requests
- Receive client and borrower calls regarding Fees & Costs/Payoff/Reinstatement inquiries
- Provide completed payoff and reinstatement letters to borrowers and/or clients
- Ensure all payoff and reinstatement letters are parallel with client requirements
- Provide excellent customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 2+ years of similar professional experience required
- Able to respond appropriately to constructive feedback from executive management
- Self-starter with exceptional ability to identify and solve problems
- Ability to recognize changing environments and think analytically
- Must be proficient in software tools, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Must provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Identifies and solves issues in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player and willing to help others in their department whenever necessary.
- Must be extremely organized and be able to multi-task.
- Conscientious with respect to work completion, deadlines, time management and attendance.
- Takes initiative in face of obstacles and identifies what needs to be done and takes action.
- Demonstrates commitment to Firm’s vision, mission, and core values.
- Analytical and detail oriented, while working at a fast pace and capable of multi-tasking.
- Develops professional relationships and builds rapport with others.
- Overall good work ethic and willingness to adapt to change.
In addition to remote work for most positions, we offer a comprehensive benefit program including:
- Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans with Prescription coverage
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible scheduling (within reason, depending on position)
- Generous PTO plan for all full-time employees
- Full equipment station at no cost for remote employees, including dual monitors
- Employee Assistance Plan, offering free 24/7 counseling and consulting services to support emotional health and wellbeing
- Wellness programs and employee discounts
- Learning and development training opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- And so much more!
Aldridge Pite, LLP is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Alabama, USA
- Arizona, USA
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Florida, USA
- Hawaii, USA
- Idaho, USA
- Nevada, USA
- New Mexico, USA
- Oregon, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- Texas, USA
- Utah, USA
- Washington, USA