District Manager - Fort Collins, CO
Reporting into the Regional Director and/or Vice President, Operations, the District Manager oversees operations for assigned dermatology clinics in accordance with company policies, procedures, and federal and state laws and regulations. The person in this role provides leadership of 6-10 offices, generally, to providers and clinic management, both directly and indirectly through other support personnel to ensure customer and associate satisfaction, continually working to improve productivity, regulatory compliance, and the quality of clinical services provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Interview, hire, and manager support staff roles for assigned locations; participate in the hiring process of clinical staff
· Perform periodic performance evaluations and career coaching/counseling for direct reports
· Schedule and/or attend meetings with providers, managers, and clinic staff; attend corporate meetings as scheduled
· Track the district’s performance on an ongoing basis using objective data and benchmarks, making periodic reports to senior leadership
· Provide education and teambuilding for staff
· Act as a resource to clinic managers in dealing with personnel issues or to facilitate conflict resolution
· Provide oversight of all day-to-day business operations, including management of daily provider schedules and staffing ratios
· Perform assessments of clinic locations via in-person visits and ongoing communications
· Ensure time critical transfer of data and information to effect efficient processing of claims
· Provide oversight to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures, as well as with federal and state laws, such as for environmental safety, workers compensation, wage and hour laws, OSHA, CLIA, HIPAA, Board of Pharmacy, etc.
· Oversee development of processes and procedures for efficient clinic operations
· Analyze profit and loss statements; assist in development of the annual budget for each location in district
· Facilitate effective communications between locations and corporate offices Resolve provider-related issues as quickly as possible
· Monitor workers’ compensation related injuries and make recommendations for safety improvements and education of staff
· Support managers in the assessment of staffing needs, scheduling issues, and equipment and supply needs; evaluate clinical inventory summaries periodically and make recommendations for inventory control management and to reduce operational costs Monitor/resolve patient complaints and incident reports
· Represent the company as needed, requested, or assigned, such as for marketing purposes, regulatory agency reviews, etc.
· Perform other duties or special projects as required or as assigned
- Associate's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
· 7 Years extensive experience in similar roles with similar supervisory oversight of a physician practice environment required
· Knowledge of Billing, CPT Coding, General Accounting, Human Resources, and Information Systems Management required
· Minimum 5 years supervisory/management experience required
· Previous dermatology clinic experience preferred
· Previous experience in a regional management role preferred
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $100,000.00
- 1100 Poudre River Dr, Fort Collins, CO 80524, USA