Inside Sales Representative (11:30AM- 8:00PM EST)
If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
What you will do
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has experience working within a team based environment who will be putting deals together and making a real difference. This individual will work closely with all ACV customers, monitoring unsold auctions and working with both sides (buy and sell) to put deals together outside the app. The Inside Sales Representative’s primary responsibility will be to put together deals (Recently Ended, Offers, Placement, Previous Unsold) while retaining revenue in a very fast-paced environment.
- Monitor all unsold auctions using the tools and resources provided.
- Create relationships with dealers within your regions.
- Work closely with the Auction Manager team, providing coverage and back-up as needed.
- Daily open communication with ACV’s Field Sales and Account Management teams.
- Use negotiation skills to close unsold deals.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and KPI’s.
- Effectively learn and use tools provided.
What you will need
- High energy with winning attitude.
- Understanding of technology, specifically Salesforce.
- Strong communicator.
- Negotiation skills.
- Customer first philosophy.
- Drives for results.
- Automotive experience preferred.
- Team Player that is adaptable to changes and improvements.
- Organizational skills with self-motivation and urgency.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Account Mgr
- Pay Type Salary
- Phoenix, AZ, USA