If you are looking for a career at a dynamic company with a people-first mindset and a deep culture of growth and autonomy, ACV is the right place for you! Competitive compensation packages and learning and development opportunities, ACV has what you need to advance to the next level in your career. We will continue to raise the bar every day by investing in our people and technology to help our customers succeed. We hire people who share our passion, bring innovative ideas to the table, and enjoy a collaborative atmosphere.
Who we are:
ACV is a technology company that has revolutionized how dealers buy and sell cars online. We are transforming the automotive industry. ACV Auctions Inc. (ACV), has applied innovation and user-designed, data driven applications and solutions. We are building the most trusted and efficient digital marketplace with data solutions for sourcing, selling and managing used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive insights that were once unimaginable. We are disruptors of the industry and we want you to join us on our journey. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, ClearCar, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products, as well as, True360 and Data Services.
At ACV we focus on the Health, Physical, Financial, Social and Emotional Wellness of our Teammates and to support this we offer:
- Multiple medical plans including a high deductible health plan that costs $0 out of your paycheck
- Company-sponsored (paid) Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive optional benefits such as Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life/AD&D, Legal/ID Protection, and Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Generous paid time off options, including vacation time, sick days, Company holidays, floating holidays, parental leave, bereavement leave, jury duty leave, voting leave, and other forms of paid leave as required by applicable law or regulation
- Employee Stock Purchase Program with additional opportunities to earn stock in the Company
- Retirement planning through the Company’s 401(k)
What are we looking for:
Our Logistics Coordinators are responsible for coordinating between our dealer partners and our field inspection team. They have great communication and customer service skills. An ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to make decisions independently, learn quickly, apply logic and use data to make informed decisions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Dispatch assignments to field staff and coordinate inspection services between internal and external customers using phone, email, and instant messages.
- Reassign work based on time, distance, and inspection type.
- Work closely with the Logistics Analysts to optimize inspector utilization.
- Confer with internal/external customers to resolve issues, answer requests, and provide ETAs.
- Review various reports to ensure service level agreements are handled competently and efficiently.
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization; provides excellent service to internal and external customers.
What you will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent required, an Associates degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of office or customer service experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years of Logistics or Dispatching experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce or Field Service Lightning is a plus!
Compensation: $18.00 per hour. Please note that final compensation will be determined based upon the applicant's relevant experience, skillset, location, business needs, market demands, and other factors as permitted by law.
Trust & Transparency | People First | Positive Experiences | Calm Persistence | Never Settling
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Logistics
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Wednesday, September 20, 2023
- Buffalo, NY, USA