Analyst-FP&A and Treasury
Direct Connect Logistix is a nation-wide 3PL company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Since 2009, we have committed to our promise of delivering every shipment on time, every time - no matter what. That is why we hire the best people, inject tons of energy into our culture, and empower our people to make great things happen for our customers.
The FP&A and Treasury Analystwill report to the Sr. Director of FP&A and play a key role in supporting the growth strategy of the firm and Finance leadership team. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with other departments to execute on the organization’s high growth strategy through operational and strategic decision support, budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning, as well as special projects. Forecasting is a complex process requiring in depth analysis, deep collaboration and out of the box thinking. Evolving this process will be crucial given our M&A activity and rapid growth of the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Key deliverables include annual operating plan, financial modeling and analysis, monthly/quarterly forecasting in support of earnings guidance, development/reporting of KPIs which track and monitor progress of the business, monthly budget versus actual reporting and analysis of key company initiatives
- Responsible for operations finance working with operations leadership to continue to establish the foundation of financial planning and decision support which drives company performance through core processes such as annual budgeting, quarterly forecasts, long-range planning, and business case analysis
- Develop and maintain 13-week daily cashflow forecast
- Build and foster strong cross-functional relationships across the business to enhance financial rigor, provide decision support for key leaders, and bring controls while being agile and adaptive to the need of a fast-growing company
- Develop management reporting and supporting commentary that provides senior leaders with timely insights into trends, operational results, and growth drivers
- Partner to develop and execute long-term strategic plans and provide modeling/analytical support for strategic growth projects, new product development, and other corporate development initiatives, including M&A
- Assist in normal day to day treasury functions and bank reconciliation
- Complete special and ad-hoc projects as requested to support business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated Finance, Accounting and FP&A leadership experience.
- Related industry experience is preferred in 3PL, distribution, transportation, or supply chain logistics
- Experience with supporting M&A initiatives is preferred
- The ability to seek input, make connections, and recognize patterns that lead to effective decision-making and action
- The ability and instinct to identify and capitalize on a wide variety of opportunities to grow earnings and the business
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Qualified candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with relationship-building, follow-up, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to work with others along with working independently. Must be detail-oriented and must meet scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in completing scheduled activities along with additional activities. Ability to manage communication in a positive manner.
- Punctuality and a good work ethic are critical.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive compensation package
- Med, Dental, Vision benefits, including Life, STD, LTD, Pet Insurance, 401k
- Free downtown parking
- Great opportunity to build a team in a high growth company
- Fun, fast-paced office environment
Direct Connect Logistix is an equal opportunity employer. Direct Connect Logistix does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family SGA
- Pay Type Salary
- Indianapolis, IN, USA