Associate Project Manager (Analyst)
Manage tasks and help coordinate activities developed by others such as meetings and seminars. Support project directors and others in implementing CNA processes (e.g., subcontracting) and identifies problems with existing procedures and processes. Help track and manage project resources. Support analysis and business development as needed.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR DUTIES
1. Review and interpret task–level project plans.
2. May interface with client, other contractors, and subcontractors.
3. Help track cost, schedule, and invoicing and POs as needed.
4. May generate and brief task-level project status reports to client(s) and management as needed.
5. Support project change management.
6. Assist in documenting and implementing planning, execution, control, and closeout processes.
7. Plan and manage non-research events within projects.
8. Help develop strategies for providing effective technical assistance and plan, develop, and implement such programs and activities. Manage technical assistance tasks and programs.
9. Plan and execute tasks and/or small projects.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required. Master's degree and PMP certification preferred.
2. Experience: Minimum of 3 years of related experience; experience preparing and delivering project reports and deliverables.
3. Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills; and hands-on experience with MS Word, Excel and other project management tools; ability to operate independently and proactively in the execution and planning of assignments; strong critical thinking and organizational skills; ability to interact directly and effectively with clients.
4. Other: Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance.
5. Remote/Hybrid Work Eligibility: This position is eligible for telecommuting or hybrid work arrangements at the discretion of the Supervisor. Employees may be required to work at CNA headquarters or other work locations resulting in changes to the scheduled telecommuting or hybrid work arrangements.
Please include a personal statement as part of your application. A personal statement is a chance for us to get to know you. The statement is your opportunity to share your goals, interests, influences and show us that you will be a valuable asset to our organization. Please click here for personal statement guidelines – Click here
Personal statements will not be used as an elimination criteria for this position. They will only be used to enhance a candidate’s application
CNA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service and protected veterans, or other non-merit based factors. In addition to federal legal requirements, CNA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. These protections extend to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting and hiring practices, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training and career development programs. For more information about EEO protections, please view the EEO is the law posters here: "EEO is the Law" Poster", "EEO Poster Supplement". The pay transparency policy is available here: Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster. To be considered for hire, all individuals applying for positions with CNA are subject to a background investigation. For positions requiring access to classified information, U.S. citizenship is required. Individuals will also be subject to an additional government background investigation, and continued employment eligibility is contingent upon the ability to obtain and maintain an active security clearance.
- Job Family Program/Project Management
- Job Function Career Path II - Expert & Research Specialist
- Pay Type Salary
- CNA, 3003 Washington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America